Katherine Neubauer, N.D., FABNO
I am a licensed hospital-trained naturopathic doctor and board certified naturopathic oncologist. I practice naturopathic medicine with a focus on women’s health, developmental pediatrics, oncology, diabetes, autoimmune conditions, and digestive disorders. I restore health naturally by educating patients on the root causes of their illnesses and by nourishing the body, mind, and spirit.
Training and Career
My career encompasses:
- 2 year hospital based oncology residency through Bastyr University and Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Practice as a hospital staff naturopathic doctor at Southwestern Regional Medical Center.
- Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology, the premiere professional association for naturopathic oncologists.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
- Professional member of the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OncANP)
- Professional Member American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP).
- Completed Defeat Autism Now (DAN) training and studied at the Melmed Center for Developmental Pediatrics.
- Published in the American Public Health Association, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Natural Medicine Journal, and Naturopathic Doctor News and Review.
- Regular guest on KRMG Radio.
- Academic and clinical training: Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Phoenix, Arizona and is licensed as a primary care physician in the state of Arizona.
- Undergraduate training: University of California at Berkeley, where awarded Highest Honors, a Regents’ and Chancellor’s Scholarship, a National Merit Scholarship, and Phi Beta Kappa.
Christy McCune is our patient care coordinator.
Christy can help with scheduling an appointment, ordering products or records, or coordinating care.
Christy’s passion for natural medicine developed through the journey of healing herself and her family. I love Christy’s compassionate nature and the way that she cares for each of our patients as a cherished member of the Restoration Health Care family.
She is an active mother of 5 children. She loves to garden and hike.